UiPath Marketplace - DotNetCompiler.Activites

Hello everyone,

I’d like to share with you my new custom activity which can be used to easily integrate C#/VB.NET code into any UiPath project.

The biggest flaw UiPath has, is inability to create classes on the fly to be used in the UiPath processes.

Wouldn’t it be great not to have to parse those JObjects all the time, when working with REST APIs or plain JSON?

This activity is the solution to that problem.

The simplest use-case which helps with the above problem is just making C#/VB.NET model classes (classes with just properties). You don’t need to be C#/VB.NET guru for that.

But if you are experienced C#/VB.NET user, it also allows you to write methods, or use more advanced OOP techniques in the UiPath (by creating interfaces and abstract classes).

All you have to do is write .cs or .vb file(s) and place in a folder. Run the custom activity, and it will create a NuGet package which you can easily integrate in UiPath. By default packages are saved in UiPath local packages directory, so you just need to find your new package in the UiPath package manager local tab.

If this sounds interesting please check out the component on the UiPath Marketplace. A guide is also available to help you out.

If you have any questions or have a feedback, please let me know.

Best regards,
Stefan

3 Likes

Hi @krsma33,

Welcome to Ui-path Community Forum :grinning:

Nice job :clap: :clap:

Regards,
Omkar P

1 Like