Created step by step how to use Integration service,
To Automate the Email Trigger with UiPath Integration Services we should have the following prerequisite configured.
Prerequisite Configurations required:
1.We need Unattended or Non-production Robot (Testing Robot ) in your Orchestrator instance: We already have the Required bot or Licenses
Need to create the Modern Folder and move the processes in the folder which need to be trigger with email: Same has been created in orchestrator
Studio & Robot version 21.10 or higher: We are using compatible UiPath version on all the servers
Steps to setup the Triggers in UiPath Integration Services:
To add a Trigger, you will have to:
Access the Automation Cloud.
On the left-side menu, click on Integration Service. The Integration Service window includes three separate tabs: Connectors, Connections, and Triggers.
Access the Triggers tab and click on the Add Trigger button.
Select the desired Connector and Connection from their respective dropdown menus. If there is only one connection configured for that particular connector, it will be selected automatically.
Select the desired Event and Record from their respective dropdown menus.
On the right, select the Process to execute.
Select the Runtime license (the runtime used to execute the jobs that are launched by the trigger) from the drop-down. Available options: NonProduction, Unattended, Headless, TestAutomation, AutomationCloud, Serverless, Development.
The list of runtimes shown is based on the response received from Orchestrator, i.e., the “assigned” runtime licenses to that folder. For the selected runtime, a message indicates the number of runtimes assigned.
Click the Add Trigger button to create your trigger and activate it.
Alternatively, you can create a new trigger from the Connections tab. To do that, you will have to:
- Click on a connection’s More Actions button.
- Select the Add trigger option.
- Select the desired Event and Record Type from their respective dropdown menus. In this case, the Connector and Connection are already selected and cannot be changed.
- On the right, select the Process to execute and the respective Runtime license.
- Click the Add Trigger button to create your trigger and activate it.
You can configure your polling interval from the Connections tab:
- In Automation Cloud, access Integration Service.
- Go to the Connections tab.
- Select a specific connection to open the Connection Details page.
- Click on the interval found under the connection name.
- The Update polling interval window is displayed.
- You can choose one of the available options or set up a Custom interval, in minutes or hours. The polling interval must be more than 1 minute and not longer than 24 hours or 1440 minutes.