UIPath Installation error on 32bit Windows 7 and Windows 10 System

Hello,

I may be dump. But please help me to understand this.

Somebody please help me to understand the system requirement. When I try to install UIPath on 32bit system, I am getting error message. But installation on 64bit os works fine.

SYSTEM CONFIGURATION (Outdated. Still works like a charm. :wink: )

SCREENSHOT IS HERE.

net-Capture

Regards,
Prashant Trambake

Hi @Prashant.Trambake,

Yes it should work. Here is a basic list of system requirements:

Thank you. Can you please help me to fix that error message while installing UIPath?

Hi @Prashant.Trambake,

Actually, I do not know what is possibly causing this error, but I going include the UiPath QA Team to check it.

@qateam

Thank you… :slight_smile:

@Prashant.Trambake, one more question, are you running this installer with Admin privileges?

Additional Information : I have reinstalled OS on my system. Still this issue is not fixed.

Yes @acaciomelo I do have admin privileges on my system.

1 Like

Yes. I got it from here only.

1 Like

Please go through the prerequisites for uipath studio beefore installig.

1 Like

first of all, what is the OS version exactly where you can`t install? Is it up to date with all windows updates?
second, if you still have issues, follow these steps and send us the log created, after.

Create a log
The most used logging command is /LV. This command will create a verbose log which offers a lot of information about the installation. Here are the steps for creating a log:
find out the path of the MSI file, for example C:\uipath kits\UiPathPlatform.msi
decide the path of the log, for example C:\log\example.log
open cmd.exe (you can use any command shell) - as administrator if the user signed in is not one.
use the msiexec command line to launch the MSI with logging parameters
Install Log
For creating an installation log, you can use a command line which looks like this:
msiexec /i “C:\uipath kits\UiPathPlatform.msi” /L
V “C:\log\example.log”

1 Like

please download the kit again, it should work now.

1 Like

Hello,

Thank you. Will download it again and will let you know.

Thank you.

Hi Prashant ,
am also facing the same issue, if you have any solution kindly share with me.

Hi,

I downloaded latest ui path msi setup file. This time it worked for me.

Thx

I think there was issue with old setup file. Download new one. It will fix ur issue.

can you please share the link

You can download it from URL below.
https://www.uipath.com/freetrial-or-community

1 Like

Hello,

Just want to let you know that new kit is working fine. Installation on 32bit windows 7 is completed successfully.

Thank you.

even if i download it shows.exe file only , not msi