UiPath Form Activity with HTML element

how to retrieve data from Form when using HTML element??

@ZhiRen,

You can use the string manipulation operations to extract any data information from the any HTML element.

Although, it all depends on the case and in input element.
You need to be more precise in your question.

Regards,
@hacky

Hi @hacky,

I’m planning to use it to do upload attachment, but there isn’t any options for that, so i use html element to do it.

and here the binding.

inside FormFieldsCollection

The Result.

I need to do almost the same thing - but want to browse for a folder/directory. I could parse out the value if I could get the form to return it.

Hi @ZhiRen.

Did you resolve it?

I appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Hi @ZhiRen

As of now with forms 1.0.0 we dont have ability to upload Files. Even if you use HTML Control you can only show them (what ever the HTML ) it will render. But you will not be able to get it back.

We are working on similar control to get the file path. We will release in future upgrades.

Team, it possible to dynamically change content of HTML element component that is placed on custom forms?

No, i’m using Select File Activity instead of custom HTML.

We can change the content of HTML Element dynamically.

Please elaborate your requirement

1 Like

Selvan, I was able to find the solution and able to change the content dynamically (during runtime). Sorry I forgot to update the task here. Thanks again for the response.

It will be better if you can explain this with sample.

Has anyone found if this is possible in UiPath Forms?

Hi @Tamilselvan,

i need change my html element in a form task dynamically. How can i set the html content as input into the form activity?