UiPath Connect! is officially launched!

:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cool::gift_heart::gift_heart::gift_heart:

12 Likes

Simply Superb!

11 Likes

Wow :open_mouth: :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: :clap::clap::clap::clap:
awesome :star_struck:

Uipath Connect Rocking! :clap::clap:

Regards,
Arivu :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Uipath is growing very fast… Way to achieve more:firecracker::firecracker:

12 Likes

This is awesome! I can’t wait to start learning and sharing on UiPath Connect! It will be an amazing sight to see what lies down the road for Connect!:fire::fire::fire:

11 Likes

That looks like entirely different world to me apart from Academy / forum !! Yeah so much to learn. Good to learn the different projects teams are working on :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Just received an anonymous testimonial :rofl:

21 Likes

Awesome!!!:heart_eyes:
Thankq UipathπŸ‘

8 Likes

Great work. Looks really sweet. :smiley:

8 Likes

Great Platform!!

8 Likes

Congrats to all of you who put in the creativity and sweat to make it happen! :woman_mage::mage:
Once again UiPath gives us the tools, all we need to do is go ahead and build! :woman_mechanic::man_mechanic::man_factory_worker::woman_factory_worker:

9 Likes

Legend :raised_hands:

Looking forward to use it :grinning:

8 Likes

Great to see UiPath combining multiple accounts! I did notice I still had to login to the forum despite being logged in to UiPath Connect?

Great progress regardless!

8 Likes

Thank you team!

9 Likes

Hey @bdudiak we plan to migrate all Forum users to the same Sign In in February and soon all remaining spaces will follow the same process. We target that by May - all spaces will sit under a hassle free SSO.
Cheers,
Ana

11 Likes

Hi all, thank you for the unbelievable amazing feedback, never expected such reactions! Am so happy that you enjoyed it and do stay tuned that many more features are planned to be launched in the next period. Will post soon the roadmap we have in mind for Go! and Connect! and look forward to hear your feedback!

14 Likes

Hey, am dying of curiosity! Do feed me with your views on how to improve the profiles :sunny:

8 Likes

As far as i understood, we need to contribute to community, share knowledge & build enough competency in UI path. Over a period, we will be definitly recognised as MVP - thats what it actually means. most valuable professional.

7 Likes

Wow! That’s a great stuff. Congratulations UiPath team :bouquet::beers:.
Looking forward to collaborate and contribute more :blush:

8 Likes

Add me there :wink:

Arthur LeitΓ£o

4 Likes