Uipath Community License

Hiii,
I’m Confused About Uipath Community Edition And uipath community License Both Are Same Or Differ.
Please Guide me .

Hi @ashwini.mali

Uipath community edition is a fully-featured version of the Uipath tool for individuals and developers.

Uipath community License Robot licensing is available in Orchestrator

Check out this documentation

Regards
Gokul

@ashwini.mali
UiPath Community edition refers to Community UiPath studio, orchestrator and license refers you can activate Studio using a Community license .

Hi,

We can use UiPath Community Edition products products and services under the Community License. (Community agreement)

We can use Community Plan of AutomationCloud. And it provides us with license which is for community edition.

Regards,

1 Like

Community edition need to renew after Every 60 days?

Hi @ashwini.mali

Enterprise edition only they give 60 days trail period.

You need to fill the required field to get the Enterprise edition

Community edition is free

Click here to download Community Edition MSI : https://download.uipath.com/UiPathStudioCommunity.msi

Regards
Gokul

1 Like

Hi,

FYI, community license has a nominal expiration date. However, it is automatically renewed.

Regards,

1 Like

Hey Guys,
i am always ending up in the 60 Day trial license. i just want a community licensed Account. How can i get it.??? When i install UiPathStudioCommunity.msi im have to login to my acc. When i sign up its alway an enterprise 60 day trial. So when i login to uipath studio, it sets it to the enterprise Version.

I really dont understand how to get the community like the picture of Yoichi…

pls help me… thank you :slight_smile:

My License is Pro Trial

Hi @tie-rpa you could get community licence once the trial period got finished

Hello @tie-rpa
You have to go with community edition instead of the Enterprise Trial edition.

Go to cloud.uipath.com and then download the studio as below.

Thanks

Hi @sangeethaneelavannan1, my pro trial period just ended and the orchestrator turns back to free plan, but I lost all my licenses. Any idea how to get the licenses back?

Hi @tranthao240495

Please contact UiPath technical support because you have used licence key to activate the studio before for trial period and once the trial period ends,you need new licence key to activate.For this contact technical support people to get new licence key.

Hi @tranthao240495 ,

Do you not have the Start Pro Trial Option in the Licenses page ? You could opt for it, the licenses should be available for the next 60 days again.

Yes, I can apply the pro trial again. But free plan is good for me, I don’t wanna register the pro trial every 60-days