Hello, @codemonkey, thanks for Your clarifications!
We need to implement a similar use cases with UI Path:
- There’s a desktop application running in a Windows Remote Desktop session open on a user’s workstation.
- User clicks a link in a Web-based BPM application running on the user’s workstation (or better UI Path Orchestrator API is called from the BPM application)
- UI Path starts a Workflow that selects necessary menus / opens screens in the Remote Desktop window and presents those screens to the User.
- User completes task in the Remote Desktop and continues working with the BPM application on his workstation.
The questions are:
- Is the scenario feasible with UIPath?
- Which UIPath components and infrastructure would be required?
- Which an how many UIPath licenses will be needed to implement this kind of systems interaction?
Thanks a lot in advance!