UiPath cannot access email

The bot needs to access email, read the email, download a zipped file and then proceed,

Everytime, I get this, where we have manually sign in with the google account. Otherwisw, the process throws error.

Can someone help me know to use Gsuite scope in this case>>

RemoteException wrapping System.TimeoutException: Authentication attempt took longer than 90 seconds to complete,
and was cancelled.
at UiPath.Shared.Authentication.Google.Services.GoogleOAuth2Service.d__27.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Shared.Authentication.Google.Services.GoogleOAuth2Service.<>c__DisplayClass23_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.GSuite.Services.GSuiteInitializerFactory.d__8.MoveNext()
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.GSuiteApplicationScope.<>c.<<-ctor>b__1_0>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.GSuiteApplicationScope.d__98.MoveNext()
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
Bookmark bookmark,
Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

@SAMANTA_COTTACKAL1

Which authentication are you using?

Did you try with client id secret?

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

I didnt get you. I am doing an enhancement. Is this what you meant?

Please refer following thread. GSuite - Gmail Activity Unauthorized client error - #10 by Mateus_Cruz

@SAMANTA_COTTACKAL1

Can you show the properties of gsuite application scope please

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G

now, probably due to multiple login attemps, it shows

@SAMANTA_COTTACKAL1

For client id and secret password is not needed under service account key.try to remove it and check…ideally it should not ask always .

Cheers

ok, i will try and get back to you

Hi @Anil_G ,

the issue still persists…

@SAMANTA_COTTACKAL1

Two ways

1. Under options in properties give a name under user and if using multiple acope activities try to use same configuration across
  2. Service account key type generally will not ask for consent…try that way

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G ,

did u mean to pass our mail id as a variable in tht part after removing the client id and client secret?

may be save as a asset - with user specific values ?

Hi @Anil_G ,

could you please reply?

@SAMANTA_COTTACKAL1

Just give a name so that the token is stored for later use as you are using oauthclientid

Cheers

@SAMANTA_COTTACKAL1

Did you happen to try this?

Cheers