Hi All,
I am beginner in Uipath and am using Uipath Studio community version 2020.4.2. Recently, I started learning about the orchestrator and trying to run some of my workflows using Uipath Assistant which is of version 0.1.0
I am able to run the workflows successfully through Uipath assistant, My doubt is, the version of assistant and Uipath studio doesn’t match. Will this be a problem? Can anyone guide me on this.


Regards,
Swapna.M
Hy @swapnaethi, welcome to the UiPath Community.
I have just check the versions in my computer and its same on yours.
This is not an isse, as they are different applications from they have different versions.
Please like my post and mark my answer as solution, it helps me 
Any questions please let me know
Thanks
@William_Blech_Sister, Thanks for the reply.
Hy @swapnaethi
Glad I could help you!
Could you mark my answer as a solution l, it helps me
you marked yours as solution
Thanks