UIPath Assistant is running a process but i am not getting the expected result

Dear All,

I have a process i am running on studio. Its a get request to pull data from the api endpoint of the UiPath apps forms and print the response however when i run this process on UiPath studio , i am getting a response, but when i try to run it from the UiPath assistant i can see that the process ran successfully but i am not getting the expected output.

This is the process workflow.

This is my expected output when i run from UiPath Studio

This is the last successful run.
But no response from the UiPath assistant although the process runs successfully.

I need to get the required response when i run from UiPath assistant as this is the only way i can confirm that its working the way i want

@Ilesanmi_Tosin

Please go to project settings and enable attended automation

Or you can write it to a file instead of message box

Also you can check the logs from orchestrator to see if the job is completed or not

cheers

I have enabled attended automations and i have included the write file activity but still the same thing

@Ilesanmi_Tosin

Did you chek the logs from orchestrator?

Is the bot completed successfully or any error logs…if not include frw messages

And also is the file also not generated?

Try keeping file in generic location like c: or so…not on desktop or in project folders because the wprking folder will be different not the documents where you created

Try with c:/folder

Cheers

I am running it directly from UiPath assistant and not orchestrator. It ran successfully but no error messages. I already stored the output file on C drive as you directed. I am still able to generate the output from studio but when i run from UiPath assistant its runs successfully from UiPath assistant but no output message on the output file

screenshot of the log file i downloaded from orchestrator

and this is the screenshot from orchestrator

I have resolved it . I was publishing the process to a wrong workspace.

Thank you so much @Anil_G

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.