Uipath Academy courses are not loading

I am not able to load the any Ui Path courses. I have tried in multiple browsers and removed the cookies but page still cannot load.

Is anyone else is experiencing same issue? Who is point of contact who can help in this situation ?

Hi @sondhi.misha,

Are you able to login to uipath academy?

Regards
Sonali

yes, I am able to login and see the courses under my dashboard. After clicking on Start button, the page is not loading.

@sondhi.misha,

Strange it is. I just tried and I am able to load the course contents.

Could you please log out of your account, delete all cookies, close all instances of that browser and then reopen browser, login and check?

If possible, may be also give a restart to your laptop.

Regards
Sonali

I have did everything what you have mentioned in your above reply. But I am still facing the same issue (NOT loading ).

I am sharing the screenshot with you.

Hi @sondhi.misha,

Are you trying to access this site from your office network/laptop?

Or your personal laptop as sometimes there would be issue in loading few sites from office nw if location is changed.

Regards
Sonali

I am using office laptop.

you are right. I just switch to personal laptop. its working fine.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi @sondhi.misha,

Well, that explains why this behavior.

My colleague had also faced this issue sometime back from office laptop but it will go away on its own depending on office network.

Meanwhile, you should be able to use your personal laptop to access the courses, it will work fine.

Regards
Sonali

Hi @sondhi.misha,

Good to hear that :slight_smile:

I would suggest to mark solution so this topic can then be closed.

Regards
Sonali

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.