UiPath 2019 Preview (Community Edition v2019.8.0)

Are there any example projects published for this template?

thanks

2 Likes

This is creating a lot of confusion with new users. Yesterday, one other member of my team hit what he thought was the run button and was puzzled when the robot paused on a break point in the project and assumed it was broken.

I’m not sure why the Run button wasn’t retained as default.

3 Likes

Hey great work everybody.
Downloaded the new version as well.
But I must say, with the search tool bar I still can’t search for Variables or arguments inside Write Lines or Comment Lines.
I really need that feature since we are write down every detail in write lines and in debug mode, the fastest way I find an issue is to search for that particular write line.
Luckily, this function it’s still available in UIPath Enterprise but not ok my Pc at home.
Would be much appreciated if i could get any news about that.
Thanks and continue this great work.

Hi @Henne1992

The fix for that is coming in 2019.9 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @alexandra.vaidos ,
In the version 2019.8.0. While I try to save workflow, It is giving the bellow error.

In the imports I have the namespace.

Note :
When I try to run it. It says like below. And try to save the file I am getting the above message.

1 Like

Hi,

Is the 2019 LTS officially available for enterprise product upgrade?
Please let me know as my organization is planning upgrade to 2018.4 LTS soon.

1 Like

Hi @Siddarth_Nair did you got a response for the roadmap of the next LTS?

2 Likes

Hi @Siddarth_Nair @adimitriou

2019.10 will be our next LTS Enterprise edition. It is coming around October.

3 Likes

Thanks for your response.

No @adimitriou Sir. We already upgraded from 2018.3.2 to 2018.4.6 last week.
Actually from an enterprise point of view, we cannot go for frequent upgrades so was looking for a possibility to upgrade to 2019 LTS to avail the latest and stable features.

@loginerror I read the LTS will be available in October prior to the upgrade (UiPath Introduces A New Release Strategy) but was curious about the date. On my request to UiPath Tech Support, I was told you guys won’t provide information on future releases so I think we will have to stick with 2018.4.6 for some time.

Based in the release dates for community versions of each month, I’ll say that it won’t be till late October

We are expecting the new enterprise release …

Regards
Balamurugan.S