UI Path Certification voucher issue

Hi,
I’ve purchased a voucher for UI path RPA associate exam from UI Path Pearson Store having order# 1940508 . The reason to opt for voucher is my credit card is not working on Pearson website. I tried to google seems like others are having the same issue as well. So I opted this way. Can you pls provide me the voucher code? as my amount is deducted and I want to give the exam. I contacted support numerous time, call on numbers but no one picked up.

It been more than 12 hours and i still did not get the voucher. I am so much stressed as the amount gets deducted from my account but no voucher yet thought it should be available asap. I want to give this exam asap as this is a need in my career. Kindly issue me a voucher immediately or let me know how I can get refund.

Thank you

@Zohaib_Ahmed

Welcome to forums

I suggest to reach Pearson with the order number, I believe they can serve you better
Check below link and they have chat support and call support too
https://home.pearsonvue.com/uipath/contact

Don’t worry everything, Hope your problem will sorted soon

Hope this may help you

Thanks

I tried to send email/ contact live chat and also contacted on their no. but no luck - no one is replying to my email… no one is picking up the call. I m so stressed now. :frowning: