Type Into 'WindowsForms10.EDIT.app...': Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <wnd app='surface automation training.exe' ctrlname='frmFind' /><wnd ctrlname='Textbox_A1' />

Hello,

I am getting this error in my automation. Type Into ‘WindowsForms10.EDIT.app…’: Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

I have tried to indicate the element/selector several times and it does not work. When I run/debug the file there is no error but when the automation is supposed to extract data it does not it stops because of this error, it does not go further.

Please Help!.

Hy @Reanna_Tandon,

If the repair method does not work, you can try the ‘Open Ui Explorer’ in the bottom left of the selector screen. There you will see all the components capture by UiPath of the screen element, try changing the selected ones until you get it right.

If it works correctly please like my post and mark my answer as solution, it helps me :slight_smile:
Any questions please let me know
Regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.