Tutorial on Workflow Analyzer has weird errors

I’m following along on the Academy course on Workflow Analyzer. They give us a project which we must “analyze” but the errors shown are completely different than the ones in the tutorial.

Here’s a typical one:

BC31424: Type 'System.Data.DataTable' in assembly 'e9910dff-f58a-43b7-b108-20787c67ab78, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' has been forwarded to assembly 'System.Data.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. Either a reference to 'System.Data.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' is missing from your project or the type 'System.Data.DataTable' is missing from assembly 'System.Data.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.
BC31424: Type 'System.Data.DataTable' in assembly 'e9910dff-f58a-43b7-b108-20787c67ab78, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' has been forwarded to assembly 'System.Data.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. Either a reference to 'System.Data.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' is missing from your project or the type 'System.Data.DataTable' is missing from assembly 'System.Data.Common, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'.

There are many of these as seen here:

I have updated the Packages to the latest ones. But how do I even begin to solve these errors?

Help?

@Terry_Marr

These are not errors these are just warning messages

They say “ERROR” and “Validation Error”. So are you saying I should just ignore them?

@Terry_Marr

Have you tried by updating to the latest version by making runtime as lowest applicable

@Terry_Marr

Sorry for that Please Upadate the Package version and put it in Lowest applicable Version
Package is UiPath.System.Activities

I uninstalled the UiPath.Sytem package then reinstalled in using “Lowest Applicable Version” but got all the same errors.

That’s because Lowest Applicable Version has nothing to do with these errors.

Look at your project tab where it shows the dependencies. Is anything there in red? Make sure to expand them and look inside them, they have sub-dependencies.

Post a screenshot of your dependencies.

@Terry_Marr
Can you show us the snippet of Add Datarow
Where you used,What you have given.

@Terry_Marr

Change the version choose the version which is not in Preview

And also Go to imports panel and import

System.Data.Common

EnterUserData.7z (109.5 KB)

Here is the entire download as per the tutorial. Perhaps someone could check it out on their system to see if it works?

Can’t open 7zip files, just post a regular Zip file.

EnterUserData.zip (109.7 KB)

You put the 7zip file into a Zip file. That doesn’t help, it’s still a 7zip file. Right click the folder and select “send to → compressed folder”

@Terry_Marr

Just remove the datatable variable and Create it again

That was it. How did you know to do that? For heavens sake, that would have taken me days to figure that out.

@Terry_Marr
When you are getting errors Open the properties panel of that activity and verify

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.