Trying to send SMS message with Twilio

I am trying to use the sms activity to send a message. I have a valid Twilio account ID and auth token

I get error:

testTwilio has thrown an exception

Message: Method not found: ‘Void RestSharp.RestClient.set_BaseUrl(System.String)’.

Source: Send sms message

Exception Type: MissingMethodException

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: ‘Void RestSharp.RestClient.set_BaseUrl(System.String)’.
at Twilio.TwilioRestClient…ctor(String accountSid, String authToken, String accountResourceSid)
at Twilio.Workflow.Activities.SendSmsMessage.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

I would check if all the required packages are installed/updated , twilio and restsharp

I checked that I have all available libraries installed.

I have the Twilio REST API Helper Library installed and
Twilio workflow activities

Has anybody been able to get this to work?

Hello @bdavidov

Have you found the solution ?? In addition to this, I need to send mail too. How is it possible ??

@vvaidya I hope you can solve this quickly.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I have the same problem. Method not found.

Seems that the package is not complete ?

Br,

Dennis