Try Catch not handling errors

I’m trying to automate the process of clicking on some links and printing them. However, sometimes the element cannot be clicked. I’ve tried using a try-catch block to handle errors, but it doesn’t seem to work. Here’s my flow:

I have all the activities that can generate an error, and in the system.exception, I have a messagebox. However, it never gets triggered, and my flow stops, displaying the following error: “Click: Cannot send input to UI element because it is outside of screen bounds.”

I want the flow to continue even if an error occurs. How can I solve this issue?

Hi,
If you run debug mode, can you try to turn on ContinueOnException or just Run(not Debug)?

Or if you use GlobalHandeler, can you try to remove it?

Regards,

1 Like

Hi @Gabriele_Radici

you can use below option from the properties panel of click activity

1 Like

Hi @Gabriele_Radici
If you are using debug mode to execute the code then you check the continue on the error option of the activity.

If you are using the Run mode to execute your code you can put your entire code into the try-catch block which will catch the error occured on any activity.

I hope it will help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.