오케스트레이터 로그 안남는 경우

오케스트레이터에 배포한 프로세스가 스케줄링으로 작동하는데 실행과 종료 로그만 남고
프로세스 내에 log message 액티비티로 작성한 로그는 오케스트레이터에 남지 않습니다
해결방법이 있을까요?

참고로 스튜디오에서 실행했을때는 오케스트레이터에 로그가 정상적으로 쌓입니다

한 가지 가능한 해결책은 Orchestrator에서 로깅 수준 설정을 확인하는 것입니다. 기본적으로 Orchestrator는 “로그 메시지” 활동에서 사용하는 기본 수준인 “추적” 수준의 로그 메시지를 캡처하지 않을 수 있습니다. 로그 메시지가 캡처되도록 하려면 Orchestrator에서 로깅 수준을 “정보” 또는 "자세한 정보 표시"로 높일 수 있습니다.

@momoninimo

1. Check your log message levwl…can check from assistant as well…and if the log level set in activity are higher than the allowed log levwl
  2. Did you use log messages or write line?..write line will not be displayed in Orchestrator

Hope this helps

Cheers

hi

1. log level is trace. how can i check log levwl?
  2. and i used log message activity

로깅수준설정은 어디에서 확인할수 있나요?

@momoninimo

Better set the log level to info…by default the log level in UiPath assistant would be info …may be that is the reason you arenot able to see…

Open UiPath assistant…click on user icon on right top…open preferences and then you would find log level…which is the minimum level that is sent to orchestrator…you can change that to trace as well

Also in orchestrator when you open logs you would see a filter on top for loglevel…try seitchingthat to trace as well

You arr gettingthe first and last because those logs are of info…and not trace

Hope this helps

Cheers

filter type is all, and i changed assistant log level trace but the problem isnt solved.

@momoninimo

Did you happen to run the bot after changing these settings

Can you check the loglevel on the robot from orchestrator as well please.This is also set to information by default…enable it and then try setting it to trace

Cheers

you can check log level to the assistant as well. change it to the Verbose or trace as per your convinience.