The robot is (among other tasks) designed to extract reports from SAP and is working perfectly in test environment. However, once going in production the robot stops interacting with SAP.
Moreover, the robot manages to:
- Establish the required connection to the SBP production environment
- Log into SAP
- Set the transaction code in SAP
Yet, once needed to insert filter criteria, the following error message appears:
- SAP GUI Scripting not activated on server/client side => NO, everything was activated
- Specific access role missing in SAP (S4D_BCGN_SSCA_XXXXX) => NO, this access role is correctly granted
- User ID used in SAP doesn’t have the right accesses => NO, same problem occurs even when using another user ID with right access
- Windows related issue => No, same problem occurs even when using another laptop + another windows account
- Maintenance/changes occurred in SAP prod environment => NO
Has anyone come across a similar case, before? If so, would you please enlighten me on the cause?