How to solve SAP Login error HRESULT: 0x80010105 (RPC_E_SERVERFAULT)) ?
On the Server Side
- Launch saplogon.exe, log in to your SAP server using your credentials. The SAP Easy Access window is displayed.
- Run transaction RZ11. Specify the parameter name sapgui/user_scripting and press Enter on the keyboard or Display in the SAP interface.
- In the Display Profile Parameter Attributes window, click the Change Value button on the toolbar and set the New value of sapgui/user_scripting to TRUE. Save the changes.
In case your organisation is using more than 1 instance of an SAP system, do not forget to activate the checkbox “Switch on all servers” to ensure a proper activation of SAP scripting across all servers.
Depending on the SAP server version, the following parameters may be set to TRUE by default. In this case, change their value to FALSE.
All changes to parameters in transaction RZ11 are applied with immediate effect and are lost when the system restarts. For changes to be permanent, please contact your SAP System Administrator and use transaction RZ10.
- Log off and back on again for the changes to take effect.
On the Client Side
- Access the Options menu from the Main SAP Logon window.
- Go to Accessibility & Scripting and click on Scripting.
- Check the Enable scripting option.
- Clear the checkboxes for the following options:
- Notify when a script attaches to SAP GUI
- Notify when a script opens a connection
- Save the changes by clicking OK. The SAP WinGUI scripting is now enabled.
The authorization rights verification or settings need to be performed only if the sapgui/user_scripting_per_user parameter is set to True.
SAP GUI Scripting is only available for those users that have the authorization for the Execute(16) action of the authorization object S_SCR in class BC_A.
Please speak to your SAP System Administrator and ensure that the user has appropriate authorization rights.