The next step was to send email and currently dont have outlook can we use gmail or yahoo to send the mail?

Hi Ann,
Thank you for the prompt response and am able to complete the robot. The next step was to send email and currently dont have outlook can we use gmail or yahoo to send the mail?
UiPath is really exciting and glad to be part of it and appreciate all the effort you are taking in our education journey.

Hi Raj,

I sent you a different reply regarding some gmail packages I found that didn’t work, but thought of a solution right after I sent it - so I retracted that response…

Anyway, UiPath has Outlook activities integrated into it, but to use other types of email accounts, you can just open the one you want to use (gmail) in your browser and then use the use Application/Browser option to indicate gmail as the target browser url. Then use the Click option (to click the Compose button in gmail), and Type into, etc. along with all of the other options like was done for entering data and getting data for the the unicorn website.

I am currently working through this myself. I have Outlook but the browser version is really slow and not working ideally. Hopefully, this is the solution.

Thank you again for prompt response and always coming up with a solution. I will try this solution and keep you posted. Waiting for your response I tried the Currency converter example. Its pretty easy to follow but having a challenge.

When I use application browser and indicate “currency converter” in google. After after the first entry in search box it goes to another browser tab or sometimes opening new browser tabs, and still fails to capture the value in conversion while using " Get Text".

Thanks

Raj

Sounds good Raj… I actually haven’t tried the currency converter yet, but I will work on it soon and let you know how it works out for me.

Hi Raj,

I didn’t experience the issue that you encountered with it going to another browser tab or opening new tabs… Did you get this worked out?