I’m using the latest UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities 21.10.5 package where activities are highlighted in green. I used to work on the classic activites that work fine and quick. However, whenever I want to test an activity, it ignores it and throws an error in the output telling me:
Use Browser Chrome: New Tab: Could not find the user-interface (UI) element for this action.
• Ensure application is opened and the UI element is visible on the screen at execution time
• Edit the Target of the UI activity and use Validation to debug the issue.
• If needed, re-indicate the element as its properties might have changed
• Use “Check state” activity to check the application state before executing the action
• Increase the “Delay before” value to allow time to the application to render entirely and become responsive
However, despite the false errors, the activities all execute normally when I debug the sequence right from the start which is weird. So how do I test activities one at a time? Coz right now I’m unable to continue my project. Thx.