Terminal can't connect to IBM reflection

Scenario: We are used to connect by the attachment setting successfully, but one day, we can’t connect by open session anymore. The log information is limited. Hope to get some hint to solve this issue.

Steps to reproduce:

Current Behavior: Can not connect

Expected Behavior: Can connect

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:2016.2

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):

can you try reverting back to previous terminal activities package?
also, can you give us the exact name&version of the terminal software client you are using and maybe access to your server? (i know its kind of much to ask :slight_smile: )

Hi @tomy,

I too faced the same problem please check the Provider Type, It may be the reason that you are getting “ErrorCreatingTerminalProxy”. In my case, I change from 8 to 0 it worked fine.

From

{‘AttachExisting’:false,‘ConnectionType’:0,‘EhllBasicMode’:false,‘EhllDll’:null,‘EhllEnhanced’:true,‘EhllFunction’:‘hllapi’,‘EhllSession’:‘A’,‘Host’:null,‘Mode’:1,‘Port’:23,‘Profile’:‘Profile.rsf’,‘ProviderType’:8,‘ShowTerminal’:true,‘TerminalType’:0}

To

{‘AttachExisting’:false,‘ConnectionType’:0,‘EhllBasicMode’:false,‘EhllDll’:null,‘EhllEnhanced’:true,‘EhllFunction’:‘hllapi’,‘EhllSession’:‘A’,‘Host’:null,‘Mode’:1,‘Port’:23,‘Profile’:‘Profile.rsf’,‘ProviderType’:0,‘ShowTerminal’:true,‘TerminalType’:0}

Hope it helps…