Hello , can somebody please explain what is TDD and who creates it? How is it different from SDD?
See if this helps.
It seems that TDD, SDD or DSD are the same.
This kind of document should be created by the developer, and it should contain:
- Project name from project.json
- Introduction: Project description from project.json
- Annotation of all the xaml files.
- Arguments details of each xaml file → Direction, type and description
- Project dependencies from project.json
- Studio version used for development
In order to help us with TDD/DSD Uipath published the following activity:
A similar activity is:
Hope this helps.