Table data extraction activity is not extracting main headings like Video name in playlist itself

We can extract the video name when we enter into the video link. But when we want to extract all the video names in playlist like when entering into trending playlists, we are not able to extract the all the video names using table extraction only the links can be extracted. Please give me a solution.
Example:

" Hyderabad Shopping - YouTube"

Hi @M_Raju

Try extracting the Text instead of URL and you can get the names instead of URL.

REGARDS

Hi @M_Raju

Please check the below thread if still the text is not being extracted in YouTube for the titles we have to use the get text and write those text in the extracted data table.

Regards

@M_Raju use while loop,Write the condition like count<10, and inside the while loop use mouse scroll activity ,Select the scroll type as distance(5s) and use extract data table activity next …Let me know if it works,
Regards

Its only extracting url not the video name, that’s what my problem is…

I tried it before, but can’t extract the video name and can extract other details. The video name should come with table data extraction activity, that’s what I need.

We need to indicate each video name in the channel, sometime it contains more videos which will be become more work.