System.Collections.Generic.List[System.Net.Mail.MailMessage]

I want to use the System.Collections.Generic.List[System.Net.Mail.MailMessage] as an argument type for reading my incoming emails.
I have a variable all_messages and I want to set it to System.Collections.Generic.List[System.Net.Mail.MailMessage].

I’m using windows legacy framework now and I can’t find it, before that on windows framework it was available as an argument type. What are other alternatives for it, if it’s not available in legacy?

@automated

It should be available…instead of searching,you can press ctrl+k on the field where you want the variable to be present and thw variable would be created with required type automatically

Cheers

Hi,

Can you try the following steps?

First, select “Browse for Types”

Next, type List< , then choose List<T> and Browse for Types

Type MailMessage and select MailMessage under System.Net.Mail.

Finally click OK.

Regards,

when working and using one time a datatype defined by the actions (Browse for types) then we find it in the Argument type list as long we are working with UiPath. After closing and opening UiPath Studio again the list with offered ArgumentTypes will be reset to the default set.

Many Thanks,
I got it now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.