Sum Formula - StudioX

Help! I’m having trouble creating a basic Sum Formula at the bottom of my data in excel. When I do this it gives me an incorrect total. What is the best way to create this formula?

Also, is there a way to create a formula just below the last row of data. The number of rows in this report is always changing. I tried using the First Row/Last Row feature but couldnt figure this out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Note: I am new to StudioX and I dont have any coding background. Thank you in advance!

Here is how you can use the Find First/Last Row activity to solve this:

Some steps, basically you choose everything you need from the (+) dropdown:

Hope this helps

Thank you so much. This helps a lot… and I feel like Im so close. But for some reason, when I enter this, I keep getting the same error. I’ve been changing the formulas around but still gives me the following error. Let me know if you have any other suggestions! And THANK YOU for your help!!

@flavius - I went back and tried this again, and its now working. Thank you so much for all your help! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.