I guess the problem is with my PCs virtual memory allocation . Because the error comes randomly. Sometimes for the very first item, sometimes after 6 items are processed successfully. So problem is not with the workflow. ( I did the UploadYearlyReport.xaml file all over again and executed).
And this problem comes only at one place- at the time of uploading the merged excel file ( and particularly if any of the .csv monthly report is over 200 KB) The average size of the monthly .csv file is around 115 to 150 KB. Those all download fast and merge well and the yearly file for that TaxID processes.
But if any of the monthly report is bulky for a TaxID, I think that merged file fails to upload.
Its my bad luck that the one and only one workflow which executed all the 13 items without issues had the semicolon and I failed!
I tried changing the settings in the Uipath config file and increased the memory from 10MB to 20 MB.
Now to execute and check it, my assessment is pending evaluation since last 12 hours( I uploaded my latest one which had 6 out of 8 items executed, the 7th one failed with above error. I am hoping to atleast pass but it is not evaluated yet so I cant reset my data)
And by the way, I guess your semicolon catch makes sense and I made the change and uploaded . If I am marked correct for the processed items at least then I know your suggestion is right and I will surely mark the problem solved.
Please let me know what you think about my understanding of the memory issue.