Studio Community not installing

I am trying to download studio community on my PC, but it is not installing. It opens the window installer screen, but quickly disappears.

Hi @Tinag

Welcome to Community!!

Check on below

Also try to restart your pc and check
or Go to Add or remove programs in the Windows settings and uninstall both UiPath Studio applications. Download the latest UiPath Studio version from the Resource Center in Automation Cloud and install it.

Hope this helps!!

Hi, I am not getting any error codes

@Tinag

It seems like there might be an issue with the installation process. Try running the installer as an administrator and ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for UiPath Studio. If the problem persists, check the event viewer or installation logs for more details on any errors.

hey,
check if firewall is not blocking anything.

Hi @Tinag

1. Ensure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for UiPath Studio. You can find the requirements on the official UiPath documentation.
  2. Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall during the installation process. Sometimes, security software may interfere with the installation.
  3. Try deleting all the temp files by clicking Windows+R and give this %temp%.
  4. Make sure you network quality is good to download the setup file.

If these doesn’t work
Download UiPath Studio Community version using given below link. Make sure you don’t have any old setup files of UiPath Studio and in the Settings of your PC. Please do delete and download the Studio from given below link.

https://download.uipath.com/UiPathStudioCommunity.msi

Regards