Job title: Immediate Joiners Only
Job role: RPA Developer
Company name: STEP One Step Ahead
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
• Assess automation opportunity from technical perspective and perform due diligence to arrive at an optimal solution.
• Ability to do end to end RPA Development.
• Ability to document the requirements and create future state Process flow diagrams
• Create and maintain the Solution Design Document (SDD) throughout the project lifecycle
• Taking business requirements, current and future state process designs and translating them into robotic solution using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Support UAT and rollout phases.
• Work within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Support go-live roll out
• Support issue resolution that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
• Identify and communicate the technical infrastructure requirements.
• Ready to learn /work on different technologies as per project needs.
• Mentor colleagues through the RPA training and accreditation program – providing advice and guidance on best practice and development techniques.
Apply here: www.steponestepahead.com