Split String on Data Table

Data_Table

Hi guys

I am uploaded screen shot where i need to perform the Split string activity.

Table has few rows and 2 columns. I have to assign the first row first column value to one variable and second column value to one variable and perform the sequence of activity once that is completed 2nd row 3rd row like that.

Sample sequence will help me out

Thanks
Kamesh

@Kamesh Check attached zip file

Sample.zip (9.5 KB)

You can use “For each row” activity and inside assign a variable with row.item(“Columm”).ToString

Maybe it helps…

bye

Hi Indra

Thanks for the help but the thing is that table will be coming in the mail body. It will not come as excel attachment in the mail. Hope you understood my requirement.

Sample mail Body :

Hi Team

Please provide the access to below the mentioned id.

From this i have to take each row and validate accordingly.

Thanks
Kamesh

Hi Anicacio

Thanks for the help but the thing is that table will be coming in the mail body. It will not come as excel attachment in the mail. Hope you understood my requirement.

Sample mail Body :

Hi Team

From this i have to take each row and validate accordingly. Screen short or sample xaml will help me

Thanks
Kamesh

See if you could do these two things:

1. Print the mail body, copy it, and show me what you’re getting as a text. (don’t attach a screenshot.)
  2. Attach your workflow here if you can.

Can you please tell me the activity for printing the mail body.

I have not yet the workflow. Here is the sample of mail body.

In the mail body i have to work on the table listed . Take 1st row assign 1st column to one variable and second column to one variable followed by second row and so on

Mail Body :

Hi Team

From this i have to take each row and validate accordingly. Screen short or sample xaml will help me

Thanks
Kamesh

There’s no activity for it. Use “writeline” activity and write: mailMessageObjectVariable.Body
Do this and show me the output.

Also, a few questions:

1. Are you getting this table as an image in the mail body?

2. If NOT, do you just need to extract the email IDs or both ID and MailID?

Thanks Siddharth for the prompt reply. I will try that and let you know.

1. Not a image. Table created in the mail body
  2. Both ID and Mail ID and assign to a variable.

Thanks
Kamesh

Sure. You do that.

FYI, mailObjectVariable.Body will give you the entire mail body in text format.

Now if there’s a particular pattern for the values you want to extract, you can do so using regex. Email ID obviously has a pattern, so you can use “(\w+@\w+.\w+)” as your regular expression. However, I’m not sure if your ID values have a pattern, except for the fact that they’re alphanumeric. SO, need to know exactly WHAT the text form of your mail body is when you print it.

1 Like

mailObjectVariable is not a member of System.Net.Mail.Mailmessage

No Particular for ID its just AlphaNumeric

kamesh, obviously it isn’t. Use YOUR variable name instead of “mailObjectVariable”. Aren’t you getting mails in UiPath?