Smoother scrolling

This is just a random note, but i feel scrolling down large processes is seriously laggy. I’m on some serious hardware too. Would be nice to have it smoother, maybe implement better gpu support or something?

1 Like

Just a thought, most of the application can be scrolled to the desired section in the page by using click activity in background,that will get you the screen you need.

scrolling has not caused any issue so far, there’s a less efficient approach by pressing the down arrow button on screen until the required element appears.

There are quite a few use cases requires scrolling and can be achieved easily, you mentioned abouts GPU I’ve run on older laptops and it didn’t give any issue. what exactly you are struggling with?

it’s a fact that scrolling is really choppy in the UiPath studio interface, and high-end PC configuration unfortunately doesn’t change that. In the era of today’s monitors, which for at least a decade usually have a higher refresh rate than 60Hz, the Studio really has this issue. It sometimes hurts the eyes to work with it for a long time, unlike, for example, working in C or VB.net interfaces.