Job title: Technology Consultant
Job role: RPA Developer
City: Kuala Lumpur
Company name: SimplifyNext Sdn Bhd
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
At SimplifyNext, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Our employees go deeper to solve our clients’ biggest challenges and make a positive, lasting impact on their businesses.
As a member of our consulting practice, you’ll work alongside some of the leading consultants in the industry. You’ll collaborate with your team member on challenging projects, increasing your understanding of complex business problems and how you can solve them through technology. You would develop new skills and experience to help you further your career.
We are looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, to learn and to contribute, thus, creating value for our clients, for our business and for the society at large.
Work you’ll do
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) provides a basis for taking on a lot of mundane, repetitive tasks and freeing up time for the employees to focus on more meaningful work, which leads to better productivity, greater innovation and stronger business results. However, it is not enough to continue looking only at the automation of tasks. Businesses are looking to add intelligence to automation technology, where it can start to think like people think and analyze the way people analyze.
As a Consultant with SimplifyNext, you would focus on the next generation of automation and reshape the future of work at the confluence of RPA, artificial intelligence and analytics. You would work on the leading RPA platforms, integrate them with AI solutions for computer vision and natural language processing, and use analytics to gain insights on both the processes and robots themselves.
You would contribute to the functional and technical design, plus the coding and testing of software applications to meet business requirements. You would also apply functional knowledge and technical expertise in the implementation of configuration changes and maintenance of software applications. You would lead and run your workstreams independently as well as guide other junior members within your team on their workstreams. Your responsibilities would include:
• Contribute in all phases of SimplifyNext’s projects (Plan, Analyze, Design, Build and Test).
• Communicate with various Subject Matter Experts (SME) from the businesses to define requirements required for the solution design.
• Design, develop, test and deploy solutions and create reusable components/codes that adhere to SimplifyNext’s best practices.
• Implement and configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand in accordance to SimplifyNext’s best practices and code standards.
• Identify or support the creation of all appropriate use cases/process scenarios and their expected outcomes that will be used during the delivery lifecycle for the process.
• Conduct user accepting testing and rollout phases with SME from the businesses and ensuring that solution has fulfilled the requirements.
• Support existing automations/processes and implement change requirements.
• Guide and coach junior members on their assigned workstreams.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 2 to 3 years’ experience at a consulting or a technology organization.
• Excellent communications and inter-personal skills, and passion to deliver quality work.
• Proficient in VB.NET and/or C#, with a good understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Good programming, designing, coding, testing and debugging skills.
• Strong logical approach and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in leading either a small project or a workstream in a large project, including client stakeholder.