Should i use Dispatcher and Performer for this process?

Hi… Basically i will give you short overview of my process.

First we need to pull data from TeraData ( Data contains some Hundreds of codes)
After that we need to put those codes in a Tab present in Oracle Database.
After that it will generate a Report, we have to download that report and
Rename it and Export it on JScape server.

KEY POINTS:

1. we have to input 10 codes at time in oracle.
    after those 10 codes reports get downloaded and exported then next 10 will come into place.

2. This is a company’s process not a practice process.

so should i use Performer and Dispatcher.
or
which way should i proceed.

Thanks.

Hey

It will be the better option, dispatcher getting the codes and pulling into queues. Then dispatcher consuming and getting the output you need, it will provide a good business handling rules, and better code organization.

Regards

1 Like

Hi @Bhagyaraj_Digumarthi ,

Go for the Dispatcher-Performer Approach.
It is easy to keep track of each transaction, where it faulted, and retry that transaction and record the status of the retry as well.

Also, you are dividing the process into two - one that collects the data it has to work with, and the other which operates on the data which was collected.

Also, you can use multiple bots to work on this process i.e., run multiple performers to speed up the process since it is referencing a single queue.

A process that takes 4 hours will now take 2 hours if you use two bots.

These are just one of the many benefits of using the Dispatcher-Performer process.

Kind Regards,
Ashwin A.K

@Bhagyaraj_Digumarthi, as a best practice, using the performer - dispatcher is the best option are you are splitting the main parts of the process, so it is suitable for possible future changes. It is scalable :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.