Several Feedback Items for Automation Hub

• Within the WYSIWYG free text box, it’s difficult to create formatted content, i.e. if I try to go from an H1 to a list, the alignment looks off.
  • I don’t seem to be able to resize the window. This helps with being able to create/edit large blocks of content.
  • There doesn’t seem to be an auto-save function. This would be helpful for ideas that have a lot of content that needs to be entered in or if you are creating content in a working session and don’t want to lose the session.
  • If you do save your draft, it should save your draft and keep you on the screen that you are on. Currently it will save the draft and drop you back to the main screen where a user then has to click back into the idea to continue editing it.
  • The columns should be adjusted so that if you are using Yearly transaction volume, you can see the full field (see below screenshot).
  • If you are working in a draft, you should have the option to flag a row so that you know to come back to it before you submit it. This would help if you are iterating through an idea and collecting data across multiple days.
  • I’d like for Automation Hub to have the ability to make certain blocks within the assessment as well as the documentation section be role-based access controlled. This is to ensure that we can be as forward and transparent on the idea, but perhaps there are elements of the idea that we don’t want in the public domain, such as specific FTE costs or amounts we are trying to achieve, or the documents that support the idea should only be seen by people within a particular group or by only specific people. This goes to the controls around least privileged access.

Hey @georgekoch3, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. Will take them into consideration when we will focus on improving the editing experience of an Idea.

I’d like for Automation Hub to have the ability to make certain blocks within the assessment as well as the documentation section be role-based access controlled. This is to ensure that we can be as forward and transparent on the idea, but perhaps there are elements of the idea that we don’t want in the public domain, such as specific FTE costs or amounts we are trying to achieve, or the documents that support the idea should only be seen by people within a particular group or by only specific people. This goes to the controls around least privileged access.

We already have something similar to what you mention that applies to the Employee Profile section. All the fields in the section have a Sensitive information setting and our default is to show those only Account Owner, System Admin, RPA Sponsor, Program manager, Authorized User.

When you set it for a question or KPI that will only be visible for users who are granted that role. So you can use the same rights and either the existing roles and just apply the setting to all fields that you want.

Let know if this helps,
Andrei