Service operations are not found; An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)

Hi @loginerror,
I don’t know if this is related, but I’m getting the same Error "Service operations are not found" when I try to save a swagger.json file in the Service Editor.

In the Output-Panel I’m getting the following error message:

CompilerBuilder.Compile: Cannot implicitly convert type ‘System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection<System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection>’ to ‘System.Collections.Generic.ICollection<System.Collections.Generic.ICollection>’. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)

This happens for every Operation.

Can you or anybody tell if I’m doing something wrong?

Kind regards
Armin

Hi @armin.mueller

Could you confirm that it works when you Deselect all endpoints and then select 1 simple one, maybe the first one /discovery ?

If it does, would you mind letting us know your:

• Studio version
  • a screenshot from the Package Manager (with all versions of the activities)

If the Studio is an older version, then it could be that an upgrade of Studio will solve it. If not, I would appreciate if you could share the swagger.json file that you are using via a PM with me @loginerror and I will create a ticket for our team to have a look.

Could you confirm that it works when you Deselect all endpoints and then select 1 simple one, maybe the first one /discovery ?

No, I it is not working when I do that.

Studio version: image

Package Manager: image

I will PM you the swagger.json.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks, I’ve registered a ticket with our team to have a look. I’ll update this topic when more information is available.

1 Like

Hi @loginerror,

do you have an update on this matter yet?

Unfortunately I cannot offer specific deadlines. If you are an Enterprise customer, feel free to contact our technical support (feel free to reference this Forum topic as well) to add weight to the ticket.

I can provide an update that the upcoming 21.6 Community Release will contain a fix for this issue.

Hi,
I’m getting the same Error "Service operations are not found" when I try to save a swagger.json file in the Service Editor.

In the Output-Panel I’m also getting the following error message:

CompilerBuilder.Compile: Cannot implicitly convert type ‘System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection<System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection>’ to ‘System.Collections.Generic.ICollection<System.Collections.Generic.ICollection>’. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)

This happens for every Operation.

Can you tell if I’m doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Mayana

sorry, but the error is now different:

Mayana