Sending Transaction Item as Data table

Hi ,

I have a doubt where, there are 2 data tables for me to compare and the result output will be present in other data table…This whole process will be done in Get_transaction state.

Now the result output item(out_lineitems) should go to process.xaml … each time if a new item is present and add the item to queue.

So, I was not having idea about, how to convert the output data table to new data row…As I have already a data row(Out_transaction_row) in the get transaction state.

Please check the screenshot below

Hi @prasath17 ,

How are you?

I have a doubt where, there are 2 data tables for me to compare and the result output will be present in other data table…This whole process will be done in Get_transaction state.

Now the result output item(out_lineitems) should go to process.xaml … each time if a new item is present and add the item to queue.

Hi @maddy99

I am not cleared with ur query ?

Do u need to take each row of output datatable to process xaml file?

1 Like

Hi @NIVED_NAMBIAR ,

Iam Sorry for the late reply…My doubt is like Whether a datatable can be moved as a transaction item to process.xaml…And I have checked it and got to know that…we can move the Datatable as a transaction Item. Thanks for the help…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.