You need to create a specific Computer Password that you will use in your SMTP Password from no one in the Mail Tab and Studio activities.
- Navigate to
- Sign in using the gmail e-mail address.
- From the Select App drop-down list, select Mail.
- From the Select Device drop-down list, select Windows Computer.
- Click Generate. The Generated App Password window containing an app password is displayed.
- Copy the generated app password to the Clipboard. This is your STMP Password to use in the Mail tab.
Let us know if this information helped to solve the issue with your Gmail SMTP password.
Thank you. This solved my issue
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.