Send Outlook Mail Message - error

Hi ,

Currently I am working on the email automation. The complete workflow is done and it was working fine.

But today when the process was running continuously for 35 mins and sent almost 50+ emails , there I got the send outlook email message error which I never faced before.

Attaching the error log for your perusal, kindly let me know what would be the reason for this.

Error log :

Main has thrown an exception

Source: Send Outlook Mail Message

Exception Type: SystemException

System.SystemException: The operation failed. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The operation failed.
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._MailItem.get_GetInspector()
at UiPath.Mail.OutlookAPI.InitOutlook()
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.SendMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Selvarani M

It seems system exception , it usually happens when something goes down. I mean downtime or maybe some issue at that moment.

Just as a workaround can you implement retry scope so that if such error occurs it start processing again from the stage it break down.

Thanks

Hi…I am getting similar error …any inputs on how were you able to solve it ? I am not doing volume intensive process (only 1 mail per process and manually sending mail from outlook account is working just fine , but BOT is failing)

Hi did you find the reason for this error