Send Exchange activity not loading after convert to windows

After updating the Studio version. got the below popup to convert the project to Windows.

After converting the project from windows legacy project to Windows . the Send Exchange activity not loading./ Missing

*Unable to find the send exchange email activity in both classic and modern
*Updated all the actvities
*Studio version 2022.10.3

@loginerror

1 Like

Hi @Sathish_Kumar_S,
Could you please try to downgrade the packages and run the project again? It will resolve the issue.
Let me know if any info needs.
Thanks.

Which package needs to be downgraded?

upgrade mail package and downgrade system package or try to replace it.

upgraded and downgraded mail package
Downgraded system packages – Still no luck

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan @Nithinkrishna

Hello @Sathish_Kumar_S

If you have migrated the project from windows legacy to windows , then you can update all the project dependent packages to the latest version. Then try to refresh the project.

It should resolve the issue.

Thanks

I have replicated the issue in multiple machines and created new project in “VB,Windows” and installed mail package and updated all. the send exchange activity is not available.

In the same machine, created new project in “windows-Legacy” the send exchange mail message is available

Can you replicate the issue from your end?

Hi @Sathish_Kumar_S ,

It is a known issue in recent release. Please see the release notes below.

1 Like

Hi,

The following might help you.

Regards,

Thank you…how to convert the project from windows to windows legacy?

Hi,

As far as I know, it’s difficult to convert existing Windows project to Windows legacy, at this time.
Please create a Widows legacy project as new one or don’t convert it to Windows project.

Regards,

My only issue with windows compatability is send exchange mail activity…is there any alternative activity for send exchange mail activity?

You could use other mail activities like send outlook mail message activity

1 Like

Hi,

If you use ExchangeOnline (Outlook365), O365 send mail might work.

If your exchange server or any other MTA accepts SMTP from your pc, SendSMTPMailActivity might help you.

If you can install Outlook in your PC, SendOutlookMailActivites will work.

Regards,

1 Like