Send email error using HTML

Reply email format.txt (882 Bytes)

Here u go.

@Lum Check this workflow :
GetOnlyNeededPartsFromString.zip (2.7 KB)

There’s an error when I run the program.
error

@Lum Can you show me the Screenshot of the Read Text Activity ?

@supermanPunch
Here u go.

@Lum Can you Select the text file again using that Folder Icon of the Read Text File Activity ?
Might be that the path of that file is wrong, or you have shifted the File I have given to another Folder

@supermanPunch
Yes it’s working now. Thank you.

1 Like

@supermanPunch
I have encountered the following error, can you help?

19.10.2+Branch.master.Sha.259f90ae98fad42c3542963e70782dbe96e04579

Source: Send Outlook Mail Message

Exception Type: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The operation failed.
at UiPath.Mail.Activities.SendMailActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Hi @Lum,

I’m facing to the same issue when my unattended bot is triggered by Orchestrator.
Are you fix this issue ? If yes, could you let me know how to resolve it please ?
error unattended robot
@loginerror, @Gabriel_Tatu, @ovi, do you know how to resolve this issue?
It’s Orchestrator 20.4.1
Thanks

Hi @MigT

Given that it isn’t the latest version (which indicates the enterprise license), I would suggest contact with our technical support :slight_smile:

1 Like