Selecting the range from the excel and turn those into image file and send those in the mail body

Hi Guys,

I hope everyone is fine and safe.

My workflow is to select the ranges from the excel file and copy the range and using the paint I am trying to save them as an image. Please check the workflow for this process.

Could some please help me with workflow.

After this step, I need to upload this image in the word file then I will use the word has my mail body . Could someone have experience in pasting the image in the mailed body using text or word?

Thanks

Hi

After using click activities to open excel file, Try “Take Screenshot” Activity. Would solve it easier.

Thank,
Arun

1 Like

Hi
thanks for the reply,

but the problem is my range is from “A1:AP15”.I dont think i can able to take screenshot for this workflow.

Thanks

If you are using studio x, you can use

once it is saved as pdf, you can export pdf as image directly using pdf activities

If you are on studio,
use custom activity : Excel to PDF Conversion - RPA Component | UiPath Marketplace

Save the sheet range as pdf and then export the pdf as image.

Please mark as solution if it resolves your query

Thanks,
Arun

1 Like

Hi,

as i said before because of the range .I cant convert this big range into PDF file.

Thanks.

Activity will do it. No Manual Intervention. This is the easiest possible solution i could think of.

Hi,

I tried this activity before and it works well but the problem for me is my range is so long when convert the range into PDF .the data look super small .

Thanks