Select multiple item with "Select Item"

Hi,

Is it possible to choose mutiple items in comboBox with the “select item” ?
I tried “+” and “&” but were not successful.

Thanks !

No. Select Item works via API (Simulate Type). Selecting multiple items can be done only via mouse click (Hardware Events)

1 Like

we should add multiple select support sometimes …

Hello @Netoun

With UiPath 2017.1.* version you will be able to select mulitple items by using “Select multiple” Activity. you have to pass an array of element which you wanna select.

Regards…!!
Aksh

2 Likes

For now, select multiple works only for web pages. We are working on adding support for other type of applications in the next service pack release.

Adrian.

3 Likes

Really a great update. Thanks @adrian

Select multiple items doesn’t work well for me - for some reason when I use it, it keeps scrolling the page down and then clicking outside the box, which returns an error. In fact, I can’t seem to find any solution to clicking tick boxes in a web form that works. Seems very basic but everything I try has these kinds of quirks and can’t be used :frowning:

EDIT: Reboot fixed scrolling problem (!) but still can’t get it working, I always get “Attribute not supported by the current UiNode” when I try to use it.

As far as I understand you are dealing with checkboxes and not items inside a list-box / combo box?
If that’s the case you should use the “Check” activity which does exactly that.

Adrian.