Script not working in task scheduler Windows

Hi Guys!

I'm having a problem running my script in Windows Task Scheduler.

I have a script to send promotions to my customers on WhatsApp Web.

But when I put this script in my task scheduler, the Windows command prompt opens quickly and then closes.

I tested another script that doesn't involve activities related to the Browser as a test and it worked perfectly using the "Message Box" feature.

I'll add some screenshots of the script and the .bat file.

The file .txt its only a example. I know that the file needs to be in .bat

Anyone can help me fix this bug?

@Matheus_Antunes

Try using a pause in the script and include some log messages in your xaml to check if it is running at all or not

Also the format to run contains double dash(--) UiRobot.exe execute --file "C:\UiPath\Automation\Notepad.1.0.6682.21636.nupkg"

https://docs.uipath.com/robot/standalone/2022.10/user-guide/command-line-interface

Cheers

Hi! Had the same issue. I think since the UiPath Update 2023.2, new projects created with Windows Compatibility can’t be run using script anymore.

@ajulioo

FYI

cheers

HI,

Can you try to add pause at the end of the batch file then check if there is error message?
And also check execution log whether there is error message.

c:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Program\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe -file something.1.0.0.nupkg
pause

Regards,

Hi, in my case i remember before the 2023.2 update, my Windows project could run with a script something like this:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Programs\UiPath\Studio\UiRobot.exe execute --file “C:\ProgramData\UiPath\Packages\ProjectName.1.0.3.nupkg”

1 Like

Hi guys.
Using a pause in the final of the .bat file my script return this message:
Translate to English: The system cannot find the path specified.
But the path of UiRobot and the path of the .nupkg file is correctly