Schedule a work flow

Hi,
I have created a work flow when i was run it manually it’s working fine.
But i wants to run this work flow daily in a particular time
How to create this one
Thanks

use orchestrator and schedule through that

@vivek_sivam,

Publish it in orchestrator and create a “Triger” to schedule the task.
Full Documentation, guides, etc can be found in the below URL:
https://docs.uipath.com/orchestrator

Hi
Yes that’s absolutely possible buddy
We can run the job we want at our required time
So for that we can use SCHEDULE option the TRIGGER Tab in orchestrator page
For more details on how to schedule a process

Kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification
Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi Every one
Thanks for your responses .
I’m using ui path community edition. I need to install “UI PATH ORCHESTRATOR” after that only i can able to create a scheduler ? If no
Can you please give some suggestions to create a scheduler.

1 Like

no go to the cloud platform at https://platform.uipath.com this is what we use for orchestrator when using the community edition

Signin

Click Services
Then click your service name

Setup your robot,
Link your system tray bot to your orchestrator service using the machine key given to you when you setup the bot in orchestrator.

Set your trigger up

Fine
Let’s go with steps one bye one to be followed
—initially to use orchestrator community edition we can use this url https://platform.uipath.com in any browser and most preferably IE browser
—where use common authentication like use google way of authentication and use there your gmail username and it’s password to login
—once after logging in click on Services tab
—there click on the tenant name which will take us to the orchestrator page
—then there click on the TRIGGER option and with that we can schedule the process we want
And to do that scheduling these steps would help you in that
Managing Schedules

—kindly try this and let know for any queries or clarification

—before scheduling we need to publish the process we have in our studio and to do that
Kindly check with these stuffs that would surely resolve your issue
— first create a machine in orchestrator and that machine name should be same as in your system
To get that name go to start-> search as robot-> settings and get the machine name from there and paste the same while creating machine in orchestrator and copy the machine key after this from orchestrator and paste it in your system robot tray and mention the orchestrator url as well
— the. Make sure that we have a robot created in the orchestra with the same machine name and while entering the detail for username and password go to cmd window and type as whoami which will give use domain and username, enter the same in the orchestrator while creating robot
— create a environment now In the robot tab and tag the robot created in the previous step to this environment
— now back to our system in robot tray we have machine key, and orchestrator url mentioned readily and now we can connect

Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hello @Palaniyappan ,

With Community version/Enterprise trial version of uipath studio can we try scheduling jobs to the Community edition of orchestrator?
I did try , however while creating a trigger No Robots are seen available. hence Although trigger may get created however job does not run.
Can someone help confirm the behaviour?

1 Like

Hi
Welcome back to uipath community
If possible can I see the robot tab screenshot
Make sure it is tagged to a environment and the process created is also with the same environment

Cheers @rinki

Hi @Palaniyappan,

Yes I have created the Process and tagged it to the same environment as my Robot. Do you mean to say that there is no way to select a robot. Is it allocated dynamically

from available robot in the same environment?

Here is screenshot of Robot tab. Right now I have a single robot in the environment.

1 Like

You were almost done
change the bot type to Unattended and try

because for Attended bot we wont be able to trigger or even to start manually from orchestrator.

Cheers @rinki

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.