New Orchestrator Scheduling

Hi there,

I need to schedule my workflow on a daily basis to scrap data from online. Can someone help me on how I should schedule using Orchestrator.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Yah schedule tab in orchestrator we can choose as daily option and the process we want to schedule so that it will get scheduled and run daily at a fixed time

For more details

Cheers @vini93

@vini93

Please create posts under RPA Developers section and add tags which are relevant to your post but don’t create it under User Voice section.

If you want to suggest anything new then create it under User Voice section.

Go to Schedules page in Orchestrator and there you will find different schedules based on Mintutes, hours, Daily, weekly, Monthly etc…

FYI its created under RPA Developers section and added orchestrator tag which is very much related to what I have issues with. Thanks.

1 Like

@Palaniyappan

Is scheduling limited to only enterprise version? I followed every steps as shown above. Im currently using community version.

No we can schedule in community edition as well
May I know what issue you were facing
In orchestrator we can find that option inTRIGGERS TAB under Automation
Cheers @vini93

4 Likes

@Palaniyappan

Hi Palaniyappan. I have managed to schedule my workflow to run on a daily basis. Thank you very much. :blush:

1 Like

Cheers @vini93

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.