I would like to save an excel file (.xlsx) to a Text(tab delimited), (.txt)
My workflow is as follows:
- Read XL range into datatable (varDT)
- In output data table activity, Read (varDT) as input and output as text (varText).
- Write Text File base on (varText).
However the txt file created is commas instead of tab.
Is there a way to save a text file as tab delimited instead of commas?
Hey @Md_Hidayat!! Let’s find that solution!
- Step 1: Sample Excel File. This table will be our input file.
-Step 2: Reading and storing this table.
-Step 3: Initially writing a .csv, so we get a correctly structured output and we can select the delimiter we want.
- Step 4: Analyzing the .csv result
-Step 5: Transforming the .csv file into .txt
-Step 6: Checking the result of the .txt file
Hope this helps!!
Thank you so much @gabrielribas4 !!!
The solution works as intended.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.