SAP BAPI for PIR info create not working

@StefanSchnell
@gabi_verzea

I found SAP BAPI For PIR (Purchase Info Rec). It is a WINDOWS GUI Robot. It will login as user and create the PIR using SAP GUI Screens.
I am close to create the PIR but failing in Both Info Text and Purchase text overview process… For time being i skipped that process and after that it is failing in Conditions process… couldn’t able to identify the selector for Info type field to fill the line details of PIR Record.
Appreciate your quick help in this.

thanks,
Sastry.

@Sastry_Suri

Hello Sastry,
welcome in the UiPath Community.

I am not sure that I understand your problem correct. BAPI are remote enabled function modules (RFC) and you need no SAP GUI Screen to use it. But according to your description you automate the SAP GUI for Windows, so no BAPI. To help you better, the transaction code would be helpful and some pictures to see exactly what you mean.

Best regards
Stefan

Hi @StefanSchnell ,
I think what Sastry mean here is that when you download the UiPath Manufacturing Accelarators for S/4 which includes “Create purchase info record (WinGUI, Tcode: ME11)” this is what you get.

PIR

You will see, and it’s even obvious from the name of the accelerator, that this is not a BAPI but a GUI accelerator which uses the GUI on your screen and not like the BAPI which works under the hood.

JOhn.

1 Like

@Sastry_Suri

Hello Sastry,
what is your error message? I tried the accelerator and it works until it tries to opens the menu item Edit > Texts > Other Languages.

The UI Framework is changed to AA (Active Accessibility) and in my case the menu item is not selected. After a correction this error occurs.

SAPMM06I:0103 exists on the system, but in my case it is SAPMM06I:0123. Don’t know why it opens this screen.
Best regards
Stefan