SAP BAPI connection

Hi Everyone,

I am attempting to use the “UiPath.SAP.BAPI.Activities” in UiPath to extract a table of data from the system. I have entered the parameters and I am able to successfully connect to the SAP instance but when I attempt to run the BAPI I keep getting an error stating “SAP Application Scope Connection parameter ASHOST or MSHOST missing”.

not sure where to find these fields to populate the ASHOST or MSHOST

Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Tony :slight_smile:

Hi @Anthonyp210,
Please check if you have anything installed and configured according to instruction here:

Hi Pablito, thanks for the response. So I attempted to download and install the SAP Connector for Microsoft .NET 3.0 but I can’t find a copy of it. Any ideas on where I would find that?

I think all what’s necessary is here:
https://support.sap.com/en/product/connectors/msnet.html

Ok need to continue this conversation now. I have installed all prerequisite software and ensured they are the proper version.

However I am still getting the error message that “SAP Application Scope: Connection parameter ASHOST or MSHOST missing” not sure why that is.

Anyone run into this before?

Hi Anthony,

You need to specify the connection parameters for the robot in the properties pane of the SAP Application Scope. These are typically initialized at run time by the robot from Orchestrator Assets or other sources. Please see the activity documentation here for more details.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Bhushan