RPA Q&A Webinar

Hello UiPath Community,

We noticed many of you are looking for help and support while going through UiPath Foundation Training. As you may know we deliver instructor lead Q&A Webinars on UiPath Academy every Wednesday at 3PM EEST.

You can enroll in tomorrow’s webinar by clicking the Webinar widget on UiPath Academy or directly from here: Training not available

All the best,
UiPath Academy

6 Likes

Don’t miss today’s webinar, starting at 3PM EEST. Here is the registration link: Training not available

1 Like

Hi @Roxana_Stratila,

Greetings from India.

It was very wonderful QA session.
Its really helpful to all the beginner RPA developer.
I have a request
Can we also have call extension number for Indian Users too :slight_smile:
From the GoToMeeting all I can see is extension for US and Romania user.

Again thanks for hosting QA webinar on every week.

Regards,
Dilip

Hi - Thanks for your feedback! We will try to include Indian numbers as well but you can always connect via GoToMeeting App straight from your mobile or laptop, using the headphones for audio.

Best,
Roxana

This is a great initiative. I really appreciate it! What is the link for today’s webinar?

Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback. The webinar is taking place in a by weekly model, so it will happen once in 2 weeks. I will share the link for next week’s webinar on Monday!

All the best,
Roxana

Hello world,

We have a few free slots for today’s Q&A Webinar on UiPath Academy starting at 3PM EEST. If you need any help or clarifications, feel free to join us by registering here: Training not available !

Cheers,
UiPath Academy

1 Like

Dear Community,

Here’s the registration link to the Q&A Webinar session starting next Wednesday, October 18th at 3PM EEST Training not available

We’ll answer any question you might have regarding the online courses in UiPath Academy.

See you there,
UiPath Academy

1 Like

Fellow UiPathian,

The next Q&A Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, 1st of November at 2PM EET, follow this link to register for the session: Training not available

Alternatively you can also enroll by signing into your UiPath Academy account and joining this webinar displayed in the right side of the welcoming page.

Our best,
UiPath Academy

Hello all,

We had some issues with the previous Webinar bridge, please use the following link to register to the session that is taking place now: Training not available

See you there,
Roxana

Dear Community,

Next Q&A Webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, November the 15th at 3PM EST. You can join us directly from the UiPath Academy portal or by registering to the webinar here: Training not available

Don’t worry if you miss it, we’l post the recordings here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzaoQTJpWnElNU1VR3FlVldqeDQ

See you there,
Roxana

1 Like

Hello all,

Our series of Biweekly Q&A Webinars has started again and the first session of the new year will take place on Wednesday, Jan 31st at 3PM EET.

As you know, you can enroll directly from the Academy platform or register on the link here: Training not available

See you there!

2 Likes

Hello @Roxana_Stratila,

Regarding these webinars, just one question: It starts at 3PM (1PM GMT) like you wrote or at 2PM (12AM GMT) like it says on the Online Academy page?

Thanks in advance, cheers.

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out! I forgot to change the timezone when creating the webinar. The starting hour is at 3PM EET (1PM GMT)

Best,
Roxana

2 Likes

Hi all,

The upcoming Q&A Webinar is taking place next week, on Wednesday, 21st of February at 3PM EET. Registration link is available here: Training not available

Best,
Roxana

1 Like

Hello UiPath Community,

Please accept our apologies as we could not conduct the webinar on 21st February,2018.

We have scheduled the next Q&A Webinar on 7th March, 2018 at 3PM EET. Kindly enroll yourselves using the link : https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2731334606915908098

Regards,

Shradha

2 Likes

Hi,

I could not attend to this today since I had a production related issue. However, looking forward to attend for the next one.

Is this session recorded ?. It might be helpful for rookies like me.

Thanks and regards,
Viswa.

Hello Community,

The next webinar session is scheduled on 21st March, 2018 at 3PM EET. Please use the below link to enroll yourselves : https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/5150988065162460161

Looking forward to your participation!

Regards,
Shradha

1 Like